Health and Safety
At the top of our priority list is the safety of all those we work and partner with – that includes our employees, our customers and their employees, and all visitors to the sites we work on during and after job completion.
Every member of the ADSEL team is committed to upholding our comprehensive health and safety policy which means:
- Identifying, assessing and controlling all possible risks before commencing any job.
- Being aware of and complying with all current law, regulations, and codes of practice.
- Immediate attention to, and investigation of, all workplace incidents and near misses so that we are constantly improving our health and safety practices.
- Providing ongoing training to all ADSEL team members to ensure safe site practices always.
- Maintaining membership of Site Safe and incorporating their training and safety ethos into our daily work.
All our commercial electricians possess a sound knowledge of safety practices and are certified for any job they undertake, e.g. electrical practices, jobs at height, confined space jobs, etc.
Our work is of the highest quality and backed with a 12-month materials and workmanship warranty.
Fully Registered Team
All members of the ADSEL team are EWRB registered with current practicing licenses or fully-supervised electrical apprentices.
Your urgent calls are answered 24/7 (excluding public holidays) and referred to our on-call team member.